How to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
To gain an understanding of current relevant legislation and be able to dismantle, erect and inspect mobile access towers safely.
An inhouse Photocard and Certificate will be issued to successful delegates who complete the theory and practical sessions which have a five-year validity period
- Facilities introduction, ID Card overview
- Pre-course theory test
- Tower categories
- Structural parts
- Regulations (HSWA, PUWER, WAHR, RIDDOR, PPE)
- Risk assessment / Safe system of work
- Pre-use inspections / care / maintenance
- Safe erection, moving and dismantling methods & hazards
- Tower inspection criteria/tagging systems
- Post-course theory test (80% pass mark)
- Practical training – erecting and dismantling a typical tower
- Practical assessment (80% pass mark)
No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, but it would be
beneficial if delegates had a basic understanding of work at height issues.
A course content and notes booklet and a current Code of Practice booklet
will be issued to all delegates who attend the course
Please get in touch to discuss locations.
Please get in touch to discuss dates – 08433 301 236
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Excellent customer service, extremely knowledgeable and really helpful in responding to training queries. We would definitely recommend CMT”
“The training went very well, at a good steady pace throughout. I had excellent support which without I wouldn’t have got through the course.On various courses with different training providers, I never got this level of support throughout and even felt neglected at times.
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.”
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.