Street Works certificates LA and O1-O8 are for operatives and certificates LA and S1-S7 are for supervisors.
Certificate details include:
- Location of underground apparatus
- Signing, lighting and guarding
- Excavation in the highway
- Reinstatement of sub-base and road-base in non-bituminous materials
- Reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials
- Reinstatement of cold lay bituminous materials
- Reinstatement of hot lay bituminous materials
- Reinstatement of concrete slabs
- Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways
- Monitoring signing, lighting and guarding
- Monitoring evacuation in the highway
- Monitoring reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials
- Monitoring reinstatement of sub-base and road-base in non-bituminous materials
- Monitoring reinstatement in bituminous materials
- Monitoring reinstatement of concrete slabs
- Monitoring reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways
Delegates will then be required to sit a question paper for each certificate. There will be a duration allowed of 30 minutes to complete each paper and 80% is the pass mark on each paper.
At the end of the 2 days there will be an opportunity for delegates to re-sit question papers for up to 2 certificates should they fail the required pass mark on their first attempt.
The candidate must undertake one question paper per unit, the time allocated for each question paper is 30 minutes.
The pass mark for all re-assessed tests is 80% (8 out of 10) questions for each Street Works certificate.
All questions must be completed by the candidate and cannot discuss with the other candidates.
The refresher test can only be undertaken in the English language, there is no facility to use interpreters.
A full course certificate will be required to gain entry on to this course.
Successful operatives and supervisors will be issued with an SWQR card.
Please contact us
Please contact us directly – 08433 301 236
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“I was on the HSA(+1) course yesterday at Fulbourn (nr Cambridge) and wanted to send an email praising our instructor.
It wasn’t a course that I was heading to with much excitement to be honest, however….. out of all the courses I have been on over the last 18 years, Your’s was by far the most enjoyable.
Factual, fun, and well delivered.
I will pass my recommendations on and will look forward to coming back one day for another course.
Keep up the great work.”Adam, DSEI
“The training went very well, at a good steady pace throughout. I had excellent support which without I wouldn’t have got through the course.On various courses with different training providers, I never got this level of support throughout and even felt neglected at times.
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.”Dale, Bouygues