The course is designed to give candidates knowledge of a safe way in which to use the high pressure water jetting equipment.
Understand the safe use of water jetting and we can provide this by offering you water jetting courses to safeguard yourself and those of whom you employ.
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will typically be provided with a CMT ID Card and Certificate
- New or inexperienced operators of water jetting equipment used for drain/sewer cleaning
- Experienced operators who have not had previous training and who needs to improve their knowledge and skills
- Experienced operators who require re-training (Refresher) due to changes in equipment specification or legislation
- Those persons who, for whatever reason, need to know more about the practical aspects of the operation of the equipment specification or legislation.
- Applications and Machines.
- Legislation and The Water Jetting Association Code of Practice.
- Jetting Equipment – Nozzles.
- Jetting Equipment – Pumps.
- Jetting Equipment – Pressure Controls.
- Jetting Equipment High Pressure Hose.
- Water Jetting Hazards.
- Operational Procedures
Written assessment and continuous observation by the trainer.
One Day Training
CMT ID Card and Certificate
Location of your choice
To be announced
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Excellent customer service, extremely knowledgeable and really helpful in responding to training queries. We would definitely recommend CMT”Marie, Riteweld Engineering
“The training went very well, at a good steady pace throughout. I had excellent support which without I wouldn’t have got through the course.On various courses with different training providers, I never got this level of support throughout and even felt neglected at times.
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.”Dale, Bouygues
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.