Learn to become a qualified first aider.
Understand the types of accidents and illnesses that can happen in the workplace and how to administer crucial first aid.
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will typically be provided with a CMT ID Card and Certificate
This one-day course will help you meet your regulatory requirements if your risk assessment indicates that first aid training covering emergency protocols only, is sufficient for your workplace.
- Understand the role of the First Aider, including reference to the importance of preventing cross infection, the need to take details and record incident and action, and the use of equipment available
- To be able to assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizures
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitations
- Administer first aid to a casualty who may be: choking; wounded and bleeding; suffering from a stroke, and also provide first aid to minor injuries (small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds)
Written assessment and continuous observation by the trainer.
One Day Training
Candidates will typically be provided with a CMT ID Card and Certificate
Your choice of location
To be announced
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Excellent customer service, extremely knowledgeable and really helpful in responding to training queries. We would definitely recommend CMT”
“The training went very well, at a good steady pace throughout. I had excellent support which without I wouldn’t have got through the course.On various courses with different training providers, I never got this level of support throughout and even felt neglected at times.
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.”
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.