Your chosen CPCS accredited category.
Both theoretical and practical elements of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded with a Red CPCS Trained Operator accredited card.
The Crane Supervisor course will enable delegates to undertake the duties of a crane supervisor as defined by the appointed person.
You will learn how to comply with legislation, regulations, Codes of Practice and industrial requirements.
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of work including method statements
- Taking personal responsibility
- Different types of cranes and associated terminology
- Understanding crane documentation
- Understanding crane stability, duty charts and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- Observing British Standard 7121
- Understanding the role of Crane Supervisor
- Understanding the role of Appointed Person
- Preparing an area with exclusion zones
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals. Delegates will be assessed through both theory and practical tests.
- Delegates should have sufficient experience of cranes to meet the requirements specified in British standard 7121 Safe Use of Cranes.
- Crane Supervisor is a highly responsible role and only suitable personnel will be selected.
- Delegates must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment test for Supervisors within the last two years.
CPCS Red Trained Operator Card
To be announced
- 24th – 26th October
- 14th – 16th November
- 12th – 14th December
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Excellent customer service, extremely knowledgeable and really helpful in responding to training queries. We would definitely recommend CMT”Marie, Riteweld Engineering
“The training went very well, at a good steady pace throughout. I had excellent support which without I wouldn’t have got through the course.On various courses with different training providers, I never got this level of support throughout and even felt neglected at times.
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.”Dale, Bouygues
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.