Your chosen CPCS accredited category.
Both theoretical and practical elements of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded with a Red CPCS Trained Operator accredited card.
The CPCS Excavator 360° below 10t training course is for potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
- Operate the mini excavator safely and productively
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- Which routine adjustments and servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals. Delegates will be assessed through both theory and practical tests.
- Delegates must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) test no more than two years before attending this course.
- Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
On successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card (on successful completion of the CPCS Technical Tests)
To be announced
For dates, please contact us – 08433 301 236
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Excellent customer service, extremely knowledgeable and really helpful in responding to training queries. We would definitely recommend CMT”Marie, Riteweld Engineering
“The training went very well, at a good steady pace throughout. I had excellent support which without I wouldn’t have got through the course.On various courses with different training providers, I never got this level of support throughout and even felt neglected at times.
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.”Dale, Bouygues
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.