The CPCS Excavator 360° below 10t training course is for potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
- Operate the mini excavator safely and productively
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- Which routine adjustments and servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment
- Delegates must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) test no more than two years before attending this course.
- Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
For dates, please contact us – 08433 301 236
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
It wasn’t a course that I was heading to with much excitement to be honest, however….. out of all the courses I have been on over the last 18 years, Your’s was by far the most enjoyable.
Factual, fun, and well delivered.
I will pass my recommendations on and will look forward to coming back one day for another course.
Keep up the great work.” Adam, DSEI
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.” Dale, Bouygues