Your chosen CPCS accredited category.
Both theoretical and practical elements of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded with a Red CPCS Trained Operator accredited card.
For those who have two or more years’ constant and recent experience on the Lorry Loader, an Experienced Worker course may be more suitable.
The CPCS Crawler Crane course aims to make delegates more aware of the method and basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating a Crawler Crane and be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and accepted good practice.
- Carrying out pre start and running checks of the carrier vehicle & lifting appliance
- Configure the lorry loader & carrier vehicle for site & road travel
- Manoeuvre the carrier vehicle into position in order to carry out lifting exercises
- Set up carrier vehicle to carry out lifts at minimum & maximum radii
- Load vehicle in accordance with industry practices
- Secure loads on vehicle bed in accordance with industry practices
- Remove and reattach bucket
- Place machine in and out of service condition
- Explain loading and unloading procedures
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals. Delegates will be assessed through both theory and practical tests.
• Delegates must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) test no more than two years before attending this course.
• Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
CPCS Red Trained Operator Card
To be announced
For dates, please get in touch – 08433 301 236
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Excellent customer service, extremely knowledgeable and really helpful in responding to training queries. We would definitely recommend CMT”Marie, Riteweld Engineering
“The training went very well, at a good steady pace throughout. I had excellent support which without I wouldn’t have got through the course.On various courses with different training providers, I never got this level of support throughout and even felt neglected at times.
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.”Dale, Bouygues
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.