Your chosen CPCS accredited category.
Both theoretical and practical elements of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded with a Red CPCS Trained Operator accredited card.
The CPCS Ride on Roller course will give delegates training and assessment in operating and maintaining a Ride on Roller through a combination of classroom based tutorials and practical instruction.
- All pre-start, running checks and shut down procedures
- Set roller for travel
- Awareness of on-site hazards
- Set the roller for compaction duties
- Place roller in an out of service condition
- Recognise compacted/uncompact areas
- Conditions that may cause instability of the roller
- Safety procedures when working up to unsupported edges
- Loading and unloading procedures on/off a transporter
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals. Delegates will be assessed through both theory and practical tests
• Delegates must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) test no more than two years before attending this course.
• Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
CPCS Red Trained Operator Card
To be announced
- 22nd – 24th October
- 12th – 14th November
- 3rd – 5th December
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Excellent customer service, extremely knowledgeable and really helpful in responding to training queries. We would definitely recommend CMT”Marie, Riteweld Engineering
“The training went very well, at a good steady pace throughout. I had excellent support which without I wouldn’t have got through the course.On various courses with different training providers, I never got this level of support throughout and even felt neglected at times.
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.”Dale, Bouygues
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.