Your chosen CPCS accredited category.
Both theoretical and practical elements of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded with a Red CPCS Trained Operator accredited card.
The CPCS Telescopic Handler training course is for existing operators.
To provide thorough practical and theory training in operating a Telescopic Handler tonne to enable the candidate to competently and safely operate the machine and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Operating the machine on all normal tasks for which it is designed
- Deciding whether a particular load is safe to lift
- Carrying out routine servicing procedures and maintenance in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedure
- Preparing and driving the machine on public highways, and loading in onto a transporter in accordance with the requirements of the Road Traffic Acts
- The purpose and capabilities of the machine and any relevant safety precautions necessary for its operation
- How the machine works and the maintenance requirements involved
- The effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- The loading, storage and transit of representative materials
- The basis construction of pallets
- The permitted loading of scaffolds
Candidates must of already completed A17 A-D, before adding the E element.
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals. Delegates will be assessed through both theory and practical tests.
• Delegates must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) test no more than two years before attending this course.
• Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
CPCS Red Trained Operator Card
For dates please Contact Us – 08433 301 236
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Excellent customer service, extremely knowledgeable and really helpful in responding to training queries. We would definitely recommend CMT”
“The training went very well, at a good steady pace throughout. I had excellent support which without I wouldn’t have got through the course.On various courses with different training providers, I never got this level of support throughout and even felt neglected at times.
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.”
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.