Your chosen CPCS accredited category.
Both theoretical and practical elements of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded with a Red CPCS Trained Operator accredited card.
The CPCS Telescopic Handler training course is for potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
On successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card (on successful completion of the CPCS Technical Tests).
- Operate the machine for all normal tasks
- Decide whether a particular load is safe to lift
- Carry out routine servicing procedures and maintenance as necessary, in accorance with the manufacturers instructions
- Know how the machine works and the maintenance requirements involved
- Understand the effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- Know how to load, store and transport representative materials
- Understand the basic construction of pallets.
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals. Delegates will be assessed through both theory and practical tests.
• Delegates must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) test no more than two years before attending this course.
• Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
CPCS Red Trained Operator Card.
- 29th September – 1st November
- 19th – 22nd November
- 10th – 13th December
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Excellent customer service, extremely knowledgeable and really helpful in responding to training queries. We would definitely recommend CMT”Marie, Riteweld Engineering
“The training went very well, at a good steady pace throughout. I had excellent support which without I wouldn’t have got through the course.On various courses with different training providers, I never got this level of support throughout and even felt neglected at times.
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.”Dale, Bouygues
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.