The Forward Tipping Dumper training course is for potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
Completing the course successfully will entitle delegates to a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card (upon successful completion of the appropriate CPCS Technical Test).
- Operate the machine to a minimum standard
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary, and be able to carry them out
- Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
- Understand the capabilities, purposes ad limitations of each machine
- Apply the necessary safety precautions
- Understand how diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
• Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.” Dale, Bouygues