- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Use equipment and tools safely
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in low risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate water industry knowledge for working in low risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant water industry knowledge for working in low risk confined spaces
- All candidates must be cleanly shaven if this is not possible we must be notified prior to the course date.
- Candidates should bring their own safety footwear, waterproof clothing, hard hat and work gloves for the practical exercises.
- Any person attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and understand English as all documentation, presentations and examination paperwork will be in English only.
Question papers and practical assessment observation checklists will be submitted upon assessment completion and certificates will be issued subject to final verification – valid for 3 years. The course we deliver is City and Guild accredited.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.” Dale, Bouygues