How to enter low risk confined spaces safely incorporating entry requirements and self-rescue procedures
Better planning for confined space entry and preparedness in emergencies, to help keep you and others around you safe.
Question papers and practical assessment observation checklists will be submitted upon assessment completion and certificates will be issued subject to final verification – valid for 3 years
For people working in or at confined spaces where work has been assessed and classified as Low Risk and who require pre-assessment training to prepare them for assessment.
Prepare to work safely in low risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Use equipment and tools safely
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in low risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate water industry knowledge for working in low risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant water industry knowledge for working in low risk confined spaces
Course tuition will include a high proportion of hands-on demonstrations and practical exercises, supplemented with classroom-based tutorials and pre and post-course assessments.
- All candidates must be cleanly shaven if this is not possible we must be notified prior to the course date.
- Candidates should bring their own safety footwear, waterproof clothing, hard hat and work gloves for the practical exercises.
- Any person attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and understand English as all documentation, presentations and examination paperwork will be in English only.
Question papers and practical assessment observation checklists will be submitted upon assessment completion and certificates will be issued subject to final verification – valid for 3 years.
Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire Training Facility
Open course dates available throughout the year
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Excellent customer service, extremely knowledgeable and really helpful in responding to training queries. We would definitely recommend CMT”Marie, Riteweld Engineering
“The training went very well, at a good steady pace throughout. I had excellent support which without I wouldn’t have got through the course.On various courses with different training providers, I never got this level of support throughout and even felt neglected at times.
The Fulbourn centre has excellent facilities which were great to learn and develop in.”Dale, Bouygues
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.