RTS - Rooftop Safety Training
The Rooftop Safety training course will provide the candidates with the knowledge and practical experience to enable them to work on flat roofs in protected and unprotected areas and to work safely in a variety of exposed locations.
This course will provide basic knowledge and information required for working safely on rooftops. The key hazards will be outlined and risks discussed so that individuals can take effective action to reduce these risks. It will highlight the differences between safe and unsafe rooftops. It covers the basic requirements for guardrails, barriers, and will suggest good working practices.
Who Should Attend?
Field staff working in industries such as telecommunications who access roofs as part of their working activities without fall arrest equipment and will therefore require corresponding training in this field.
Content covered during this course include:
- Legislation when working at height
- Risk assessment
- Rooftop hazards and control measures
- Safe use of ladders
- Edge protection
- Fall arrest systems
- PPE (inspection, use and care)
Assessment & exams
- Delegates will be assessed continuously during the training and via multiple choice assessment paper
- Candidates will receive an in house certificate which will be valid for three years.
For further information or to book a place please call Booking and further information08433 301236
or email us