RAM - Risk Assessment & Method Statement (RAMS) Training
The Risk Assessment & Method Statement (RAMS) combined training course is designed to provide delegates and employers with an understanding of the management of Health & Safety at Work Act 1999. The course includes practical work assessments. On successful completion of the course delegates will leave with an understanding of how method statements are key documents in describing and communicating safe systems of work and the output from risk assessments.
Who are Risk Assessment & Method Statement (RAMS) combined courses for?
The course is designed for staff who find themselves carrying out risk assessments and who also need to produce method statements. The course will provide candidates with the necessary skills to understand risk assessments and method statements and to also provide risk control measures.
Content covered during this course include:
- Regulatory requirements
- Hazard awareness
- Types of Risk Assessment
- Five steps to Risk Assessment
- Heirarchy of Control
- Preparation of Method Statement
- Practical Risk Assessment
Assessment & exams
- The course will be assessed by a combination of: Delegate input and discussion during the course; Practical exercises and review periods; Test paper at end of course and Post course questionnaire
- On satisfactory completion of the course a certificate of competence and ID Card will be issued that will be valid for three years.
For further information or to book a place please call Booking and further information08433 301236
or email us