A73 - Plant and Vehicle Marshaller
The Plant and Vehicle Marshaller course will help you to fully understand the roles and responsibilities of a Plant and Vehicle Marshaller. You will learn how to prepare for vehicle movement and guidance, communication, plant hazards and ground condition, work area layout and positioning as part of a work management traffic plan.
The CPCS Plant and Vehicle Marshaller training course is for potential and existing workers who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
On successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card (on successful completion of the CPCS Technical Tests).
Content covered during this course include:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Regulatory requirements
- Plant types, limitations, hazards and stability factors
- Work management traffic plan
- Proximity hazards
- Safe positioning
- Communication methods
- Preparing for movement
- Guidance of plant and vehicle movement
- Dependent upon experience
- Delegates must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) test no more than two years before attending this course.
- Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
Assessment and exams:
- The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals. Delegates will be assessed through both theory and practical tests.
- On successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card (on successful completion of the CPCS Technical Tests).