IPAF - IPAF Operator – Mobile Operator 3a & Mobile Boom 3b
The purpose of IPAF training is to instruct an operator to prepare and operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs). This includes any scissor lifts and personnel lifts that do not have outriggers so that you can drive the machine while elevated (manufacturer specification permitting.
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, renewal of PAL cards or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. The course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.
Content covered during this course include:
- Health & Safety regulations and legislation
- Accident control and prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Working at Height Regulations
- Operation and safe manoeuvre of machines
- Pre-use inspection
- Auxilliary and manual descent procedure
- Theory test and practical assessment
Assessment & exams
- Theory and practical assessment
- The card is valid for 5 years, after which the delegate would need to be re-assessed.
For further information or to book a place please call Booking and further information08433 301236
or email us