IMS - IOSH Managing Safely
The IOSH Managing Safely course is designed to help team leaders, supervisors, managers and heads of department effectively manage their teams’ health and safety.
Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
A practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, Managing safely has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
This flexible course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
Content covered during this course include:
- Introduction to managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- Four days training
Assessment & exams
- 30 multi format question assessment and a practical assignment to be carried out after the course in your workplace.
- The course project is to be completed within two weeks of the end of the course.