A09 - Forward Tipping Dumper
The CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical training.
Completing the course successfully will entitle delegates to a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card (upon successful completion of the appropriate CPCS Technical Test).
This training can take place at one of our purpose built training facilities, including our new centre in Cambridge, or at your site. The Technical Tests will be carried out at our registered training facility.
The Forward Tipping Dumper training course is for potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
Content covered during this course include:
- Operate the machine to a minimum standard
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary, and be able to carry them out
- Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
- Understand the capabilities, purposes ad limitations of each machine
- Apply the necessary safety precautions
- Understand how diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
- Dependent upon experience
- Delegates must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) test no more than two years before attending this course.
- Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
Assessment and exams:
- The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals. Delegates will be assessed through both theory and practical tests.
- On successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card (on successful completion of the CPCS Technical Tests).